Blood of Jesus
- It remits sins (Matt. 26:28).
- It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53).
- It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56).
- It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts 20:28).
- It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith (Rom. 3:25).
- It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9).
- It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9).
- It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph. 2:13).
- It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14).
- It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20).
- It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12).
- It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Heb. 9:14).
- It is the means by which we enter the most holy place with boldness (Heb. 10:19).
- It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Heb. 12:24, NIV).
- It sanctifies us (Heb. 13:12).
- It makes us complete for every good work (Heb. 13:20-21, NKJV).
- It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).
- It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and the water (1John 5:8, KJV).
- It is the means by which Jesus washes us (Rev. 1:5; 7:14).
- It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:11).
Thank God for the precious blood of Christ . . . the sprinkled blood of Christ . . . the blood of the new covenant . . . the blood of the eternal covenant (1 Pet. 1:19; Heb. 12:24; Luke 22:20; Heb.13:20). The life is in the blood (Lev. 17:11).