Dear Jesus, I declare that You are my Lord and Deliverer. Forgive me of my sins, Lord. Cleanse me with Your precious Blood, Jesus. I put the Blood of Jesus between myself and all of the authorities of darkness. I have been translated out of the authority of darkness and placed under the authority of God’s dear Son!
Lord Jesus, I surrender myself to You completely. I lay every addiction ___________________________________ (list addictions here) down at the foot of the cross. Jesus, deliver me of every ungodly spirit concerning addiction right now. They do not own my soul and are no longer mine. I bind every spirit of addiction in my life and command it/them to go in Jesus’ mighty Name.
I declare that I am free in Jesus’ name. From this day forward I will feel no draw or yearning for any ungodly addiction. Father, remove all ungodly relationships that would try to tempt me again. Holy Spirit, help me to always fix my eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, give me strength and fill me with Your supernatural joy. I praise You, Jesus, as I declare victory over my life today! In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13-14
- “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” Romans 4:15-16
- “For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.” John 2:1-6
- “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41
- “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
- “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.” 1 Corinthians 6:12
- “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” 1 Peter 5:10
- “Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” Romans 5:3-5
- “It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.” Titus 2:12
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
- “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” Matthew 6:13