Lord Jesus, I surrender all that I am to You right now. My thoughts, my heart, and my soul are all Yours. Cover me with Your holy presence, Jesus.
Lord, remove every dark feeling that is not of You from my soul. I place every ungodly emotion at the foot of the cross. Deliver me, Jesus, of _______________________________ (list dark emotions/feelings here).
I declare that You are my source for supernatural joy. Jesus, You alone bring light to every dark area of my life. You remove the pains of yesterday and trade them for joy. I rejoice in Your presence, Jesus!
Continue to fill me with your joy every day of my life, Lord. Let Your light shine in me so that it overflows and touches those around me. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my heart, mind, and soul so that I would never have to feel down again. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7
- “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” Psalm 16:11
- “The joy of the LORD is [my] strength!” Nehemiah 8:10
- “I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.” Habakkuk 3:18
- “For you make me glad by your deeds, LORD; I sing for joy at what your hands have done.” Psalm 92:4
- “For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.” Deuteronomy 16:15
- “Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love; that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.” Psalm 90:14
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” James 1:2-3
- “And those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.” Isaiah 35:10
- “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5
- “Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!” Psalm 47:1
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” Romans 15:13
- “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
- “Praise the LORD. Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands.” Psalm 112:1
- “Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.” 1 Peter 1:8-9
- “Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2