Written by Kat W.
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”-Hebrews 12:1-3
Did Jesus suffer?
Was Jesus sometimes lonely? Was He tempted to be discouraged? Was He misunderstood and criticized unjustly? The answer is yes, He did. God humbled Himself, became a man, and went through it all to understand us on a personal level, because He loves YOU!
None of us are exempt from suffering, loneliness,
The struggle of Life isn’t sin, but progress and growth. You currently may be dealing with anxiety, fear, or depression, but what are you doing about it? Stop sitting in darkness and walk in the light and truth of God’s promises, which is life and a life full of freedom! You must always be seeking a new level of grace, obedience, love, and joy.
What are you struggling with??
Let’s get real! Are you looking to Jesus? I believe that through suffering, God either allows it to 1) give us strength or 2) take away things that are weighing us down.
I’ve been on both sides of suffering and because of those events I feel closer to God. Everyone is scared of struggling. We tend to stay away from “the struggles of life.” As Christians we need to learn how to struggle well. I encourage you today to be willing to struggle for God and His calling in your life.
ARE YOU WILLING???
Are you willing today to fully serve God? You may have told God: “I’m going to serve you whole heartedly”, but you still keep that secret part of your heart hidden. Maybe you yourself don’t even know what is in that deep dark part of your heart.
I want you to know that you’re not alone and that God can handle whatever you’re hiding, or whatever you have buried deep down inside. God has such big plans for you once you deal with your junk! You just have to be willing!
What should you do during difficult times? 3 Tips!
1) Refuse to be discouraged. Make a choice today to follow God’s will, make a choice to put down fear, and make a choice to ignore despair. (Psalms 23:4)
2) Remember that God is with you. God not only promises His power, He promises His presence. You will never go through a dark day alone. Jesus knew He wasn’t alone as He walked out His Passion. (Psalms 23:4)
3) Rely on God’s protection and guidance. God will be with you, and He’ll protect and guide you. (Psalm 23)
We all go through difficult times. The difference for those who believe in Jesus is not the absence of the shadow, but the presence of the Light! FIX YOUR EYES ON JESUS!
WRITE TO ISIK…
- Please contact us at info@ISIKABLA.com. My team and I would love to pray with you!
- On Facebook where I teach and share more encouraging messages and teachings about the Word.
- On ISIK ABLA Website to find out more about IAM and gain access to our discipleship content.
- On my YouTube Channel where all of my video teachings are made available.